Monday, February 13, 2006

Week ahead

Today I am finally able to go to the Doctor. I have some temporary health access while our insurance issues are being resolved. I haven't had a diabetes check since we moved here. I would covet your prayers as my sugar levels are a bit high and I can't seem to get them to go down to normal levels. Tonight we have a Kokomo Urban Outreach Board Meeting, where we will approve the By-laws and move one step closer to non profit status. Our non profit status when approved will be in affect as of January 13, 2006. Tomorrow I am substitute teaching at Kokomo Academy, this time in Social Studies, which I have not done yet, this is the one class I have wanted to be in since I like the subject matter. Wednesday I am going to a pastor's prayer group and later in the week I will be attending my first board meeting of Howard Regional Health Care System(formally known as Howard Community Hospital) Mental Health Care Meeting. It will be my first meeting since being asked to be on the Board. God has been faithful and we are so blessed. Thanks for the prayers. Jeff

No comments: