Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Jobs

We are seeing prayers being answered everyday. I had a call today for a job interview and start tomorrow. I will be substitute teaching at the Kokomo academy. The Kokomo Academy is a private boys school. Actually, they are incarcerated teens. It will be different as most are difficult and have committed a variety of crimes. I will be teaching biology, that will be way out of my comfort zone as I can hardly spell it :). Please pray for me in that regard. If things work out tomorrow I should go back on Thursday too.

Chris goes to her orientation on Monday at Bona Vista, she will be a sort of life-skill coach for mentally challenged s who are living on their own. We are praying that these are jobs we can handle as the income is needed. Thanks for the prayers. Jeff

No comments: