Sunday, August 14, 2005

Gifts

Yesterday was such a gift. I was able to see so many old friends, even if but for a short time: Macos, Jack, Ken, Alan, Carrie, Joyce, Greg, Bob, Carolyn, Marcia, Amy, Ann, Judy, David, Libby, Kate, Lowell, Justine, Jeff, Trudy, Dave, Charles, Sandy, Rusty, Robin, Dan, Charlie, Valarie, Howard, Sallie, Park, Anna-Lisa, and J.T. Then I got to meet some new ones: Tony, Eric, Tom and Clint. I am working on a "Walk to Emmaus" that took me to Attica for a meeting and then I attended a funeral for a great friend.

On the way home I remembered I left my house key in the house and was locked out. My family was out of town. I had no idea how I would get in. Another gift...neighbors. I was able to get a window open and a little neighbor was able to go through the window to unlock the door.

Looking forward to church today.... I'm not sure why, but I just am. -Jeff

No comments: