Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It is Wednesday already

I spent the past few days reading, praying, reflecting and visiting. On Monday we received a very nice gift from the Thrift Shop in Attica. The folks there do a great job of providing the community with nice clothes at a good price. They then share the profits with missions and a host of other good causes. It is a privilege for me to have them partner with me in Kokomo.

I met a friend today who has a very exciting, interesting and much needed ministry plan that I know is from God. It is an out-of-the-box sort of idea. I can see how it would easily compliment what I am doing here in Kokomo. Everyone, please pray about this new ministry idea. I hope I can share more details later.

I shared with my friend today that every night since we have moved to Kokomo is like Christmas Eve. I can't wait to go to bed so I can get up the next day to see what God has in store for me and for us as a family. Andrew has been in school since Monday and seems to be enjoying it. Since the school is so large and four middle schools funnel into the high school, "new kids" go unnoticed. Everyone meets new people all the time. He is enjoying the ethnic diversity and the block schedule. He has 4 ninety-minute classes on one day, and 4 different ones on the next day. He starts school at 7:10 a.m. and is done at 2:00 p.m. He is getting used to the schedule.

Tonight is Bible Study and we are still looking at prayer. Please keep us in your prayers.

-Jeff

No comments: